Shop 'Til You Drop

It is the day after Christmas. Do you still spend Christmas at your parents' house? Now's the time to step it up, put on your big girl/boy pants, and invest in your own holiday decorations for next year. What better day to do it than when stores are unloading all their unwanted Christmas merchandise?

Now, personally, I will be expanding my Hanukkah inventory. But since the majority of us celebrate Christmas, run out and get some sparkly lights on major sale. Just don't come to buy stuff where I work today... working the day after Christmas is not real and I do not approve. Alas, here I am.

Go for it, kiddos. Everyone likes a good deal, especially on things they can forget about for a year. Come next November/December, it will be like getting new stuff all over again. You can't argue with that logic.

0 comments: