Free and Easy

This isn't like a big industry secret or anything, and it is a shameful plug by Lowe's to get you to use their products... but hey, quit your bitchin', 'cause it's free.

Lowe's free publication, Creative Ideas, actually isn't that bad. I got my first issue in the mail today (that's right--it's not something you have to pick up in store, they send it to you!) and I was pleasantly surprised. It is not huge, but it did contain several smart ideas for your home. Best of all, it gives you an idea of the skill level needed to complete a project... which is a great thing to think about before you jump into bricking an entire wall in one of your bedrooms. It also estimates the total cost, which is never a bad thing to know. I can't tell you how many times I have gone out to buy materials for a "cheap" project and come home with a receipt for three times what I estimated.

I got some great color inspiration in the most recent issue, as well as an awesome plan for a glass tile mirror. I am sure if I attempt it, I will blog about it, don't worry. So click here and subscribe. It is free and easy... just like me.

Kidding...

1 comments:

Unknown said...

lol did you just refer to yourself as easy on your blog? love you!