IT IS OFFICIAL!

Today, at 5:57 PM, my realtor informed me that the sellers have agreed to pay our requested amount ($3200... so not just pocket change) for repairs to the house, which means... all systems are a go!

I am so relieved! This whole time, I have been holding back my excitement, convinced something was going to go wrong. I wasn't trying to be negative, I just didn't want to be let down or to make a bunch of plans just to have something fall through at the last minute.

So now, the work begins. I get possession of the house on September 21 and starting then, we will have contractors and painting and decorating and everything that you can follow along. I am working on my list of things I want to do, and while I want to do most of it myself, I am not exactly a roof repairman or a certified electrician. I will need to hire a contractor to complete the big projects.

I am off to get a good night's sleep as a soon-to-be home owner. There won't be much time to sleep once I start working on making my new house a home!

0 comments: