More Fun with Cork

So while most of my South Carolinian friends are freaking out about the current situation with the Clemson/Georgia Tech game, I decided to write another blog. I like football... at least the things that go with it, like autumn, beer, and tailgating. However, I have changed loyalties regarding NCAA teams so often it hurts (stupid boys--I will claim to be a fan of global warming if I think it will make them happy), so the outcome of this particular match up really does not affect me. So more crafts!

Just in case you have any corks left over after making your awesome kitchen cork board, here is a quick and easy way to put those other corks to use. Next time you are at Lowe's, pick up a pack of six adjustable metal pipe clamps for less than $10 (I would suggest Home Depot, but their web site search is dumb and I couldn't find the clamps as easily). Stuff some corks inside one of the clamps (very tightly so they don't fall out!) and tighten the clamp with a screwdriver.

Awesome. A trivet. And if you have to Wikipedia what a trivet is, you obviously need one. Stop burning a hole in your table and get on it.

PS... GO JACKETS!!!

0 comments: